Friday 20 January 2012

up-and-coming artist

Todays blog is not so much about me, but rather about a wonderfully talented artist (who also happens to be one of my best friends in the world) the lovely Miss Hannah Clegg. I adored doing the photoshoot for these pictures with her and it was so fun not only to dress up and prance about in front of the camera, but to have a catch-up and a giggle with my bestie. These pieces show the personification of the different seasons, how it would look if Summer, Autumn, Spring or Winter had a face or a style. Truth be told it took a bit of coaxing for her to let me use these pictures but (despite me being the subject!) I think they turned out rather beautifully! I'm proud to be able to say that I gave Hannah her first public showing, the first of many in her incredibly bright future. Congratulations on your fabulous work Miss Clegg, and I'm sure it's not just me that can't wait to see what see does next.




Much love
Danie B  

No comments:

Post a Comment