The last few days have been, well, a nightmare truth be told. Exams have well and truly arrived and it seems like they will never leave, but exams fall under the catergory of being unpleasant, something which I try to avoid in conversation at all times. So to take a break I am going to share with you some of the widom, advice and downright inspiring things one of my icons have said. A woman of true style, grace and poise. Coco Chanel.
1. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
2. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
3. Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
4. As long as you know men are like children, then you know everything!
5. Success is often achieved by those that don't know failure is inevitable.
Hope that helped! ( Number 4- I'm sure every girl agrees that truer words have never been spoken!) x