Tuesday 3 January 2012

Inspiration hits...



 I'm going to share with you some of the images I love and that inspired me today. I just adore looking at old photographs, life looked so indulgent and simple back then. I feel like a day is wasted without a fabulous outfit and those ladies knew a good dress when they saw one. Some of the snaps are from my mood board, everytime I look at it I see something different! It never fails to surprise, or inspire me! And that sparkly nail polish is glam enough to make it feel like a party, even on a Tuesday. But of course, none of this would have been possible without a delicious breakfast. Hope you had a fabulous day! x 

"The best stories are not just about living out your fantasies; they are inspiration for living up to your dreams" 



Much love
Danie B
  

No comments:

Post a Comment