Monday 23 January 2012

designs and doodles

I'm not going to lie, today has been a rough day. Between the early morning, exam results and the looming prospect of a dentist appointment tomorrow- it hasn't been an ideal start to the week. But after a piece of hot apple pie, a cup of tea and cosy pyjamas, maybe this week won't be so bad after all. Anyway, here are some of my favorite prints that I thought you might like to see, they always make me feel so inspired everytime I look at them and they instantly take me back to the memories of day I took them. Looking at that last picture reminds me how hauntingly eerie and beautiful trees look without their leaves, and how even the most simplistic of designs can still be a thing of beauty. Hope you had a bearable Monday!



Much love
Danie B 

No comments:

Post a Comment