Monday 30 January 2012

satchel love.

                                                                                  
 Due to a hectic few days, I will admit that have been neglecting my blog duties. Sorry guys! But I'm back. This week will be stressful, busy and extremely tiring, but with my friends to keep me laughing, I'll hopefully look back and think it wasn't such a bad week after all! Anyway, back to the topic of tonight- my favorite bag in the whole world. The satchel style is going no where and is definetely an investment piece, with this being so versatile as it can be used as a clutch (as seen above) or you can use the strap for over your shoulder or body. It's slouchy enough for a casual edge to a formal outfit but can also add a more structured look to something more casual. Lastly this bag would put Mary Poppins' to shame. It literally holds EVERYTHING. And for someone who brings their whole life with them everytime they leave the house, it's pretty useful.



Much love
Danie B

No comments:

Post a Comment