Friday 15 June 2012

sunglasses traits

~The huge black sunglasses giving off the "don't talk to me I'm a celebrity" vibe. 
~The cat's eyes sunglasses of a style icon, THE frame of the season.
~Wayfarers are the ultimate cool kid's sunglasses, as demonstrated a la Kate.
~The crazy, quirky sunglasses woren by the extroverts and fun lovers everywhere.

This post is a bit of a paradox as it is currently raining outside of my window, but I live in hope of the sun. But I realise that the sunglasses you choose can say a lot about your personality- I'm more of a wayfarers girl myself, not that I can call myself a cool kid!
What are your favourite pair?








Much love
Danie B


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovley comment on my blog! And yes I would love to follow each other- we could follow on Facebook, GFC, and Bloglovin? Tell me what you think and let me know when you are following back! xx

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is a bit of a paradox as it is currently raining outside of my window, but I live in hope of the sun. But I realise that the sunglasses you choose can say a lot about your personality- I'm more of a wayfarers girl myself, not that I can call myself a cool kid EYEWEAR

    ReplyDelete