Saturday 12 May 2012

graphic print tees are so serge



This post is about my love of printed t--shirts. Kind of bizarre maybe, but they are one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your wardrobe. Worn casually with jeans looks just are good as when paired with a more structured skirt. My newest find and latest lust worthy brand is
Caggie Dunlop from Made in Chelsea wearing a Serge DeNimes T-shirt.

The brand Serge DeNimes is owned by Oliver Proudlock from the show Made in Chelsea. I watch the show religiously and it may came as a surprise to you that some of it's stars DO actually do some work, but he has proved he has a lot more to offer by designing these AMAZING t-shirts. (AND he retweeted me the other day-shows his good taste ;)

In an interview (the pictures above of Proudlock and the model are also found at that link) I read he talks about the brand: "“Since a young age I have always printed my art onto t-shirts for exhibitions and to give my friends a cheaper option to invest in my artworks, and therefore t-shirts for me seemed the perfect and most natural place to start. I feel there is a niche in the market right now for cool, original and affordable t-shirts.”
Inspired by photographs taken in 1978 by photographers Lena Proudlock & Douglas Villiers, he has launched 9 limited edition t-shirts.

I would be living the dream if I could got hold of one of these bad boys t-shirts!
They are sold in Harrods, Wolf and Badger and is about to move into Joseph on Sloane Avenue. Here's a link to the website: Serge DeNimes -happy browsing!






Much love
Danie B

No comments:

Post a Comment