Monday 16 April 2012

style inspirations

Trend 1: Sports Luxe.
Just to clarify, I am not a sporty person. I'm more of a heels rather that trainers girl. But that doesn't mean I don't love the fabrics, cuts and fun accessories this trend entails!
Trend 2: Denim.
 Double, patterned, colored, shirts, jackets- I'm obssessed!
 Trend 3: Backpacks.
They are just so cute! And so practical too, perfect for those who bring EVERYTHING with them, like moi, and leaves hands free for..more shopping bags?
Trend 4: Floral trousers.
 Wear them with simple basics in neutral colours and let your trousers do the talking. Or clash your prints if you're feeling brave, although some sunglasses may be required!
Trend 5: Leather jacket.
I STILL haven't got one yet- what have I been doing?! Anyway, wear it as a compliment to a chic black outfit as above or use it to toughen up the floral blooms that are everywhere this season.
Trand 6: Maxi Skirts.
Wear now with boots and belted with a jumper in this horribly chilly weather. When (if) it warms up wear with a luxe t-shirt and sandals or a cropped bra top on holiday with a high-waisted skirt and tons of necklaces to finish it off.

This is just some of the street style that I have been taking inspiration from and all these and more can be found here . Hope your monday wasn't too bad!





Much love
Danie B 

No comments:

Post a Comment