Monday 20 February 2012

London's calling

Pull and Bear striped t-shirt, trusty ebay parka (I know right?!), a red lip and Big Ben.
A blissfully delicious chocolate Lola's cupcake courtesy of Harrod's.
Timeline of Shakespeare's plays from the Globe Theatre- what a cultured beast I am.
The London Eye lit up at night, I could stop and stare all evening.
River Island blazer and boots, Topshop jumper, Zara trousers and my new H&M handbag that I proudly cart EVERYWHERE.
Sporting my Ray Bans and Ragged Priest denim shirt in Trafalgar Square.
Time for a spot of afternoon tea- I feel so English right now. Pass me a sc-one dahling.

I have been neglecting you all recently and I am truly sorry! But I hope you will understand that I have been so very busy when you see these posts. I have a back log of things to share with you all but this weekend's trip to London just couldn't wait! London is so vibrant and makes you feel so alive, like the pavements have a pulse and a heartbeat, I never want to leave. Hope you all had a fabulous half term and I promise I'll be good at updating from now on!
Ps- don't forget to sign up for email updates so you never miss a thing x




Much love,
Danie B

No comments:

Post a Comment