Wednesday 22 February 2012

belated events

I know Valentine's Day seems all but a distant memory but these were just a few of the themed gifts floating around our house. Sadly none of them were mine! But me and a big group of single friends rented a scary movie, ate pizza and laughed all night long. Very Anti-Valentines, but I couldn't think of a better way to pass the evening!
 Another belated event to share with you was a dinner party that I went to last week at my gorgeous friend's house. I was in charge of dessert and made a (hopefully!) yummy clafoutis- which was originally just made with blueberries but I threw in a handful of raspberries too. I wore an oversized grey jumper, black skinny jeans, black wedges, a gold collar necklace and a smokey eye. The whole evening was delicious, hilarious and so sophiscated and I can't wait to do it again! I have a few more London photos to share but apart from that, that's pretty much me up-to-date! Happy Wednesday everyone- don't forget, it's half way to the weekend!




Much love
Danie B

No comments:

Post a Comment