Wednesday 28 December 2011

Present time!

  An aptly named make-up bag with cutest pattern, ever.

Florence and the Machine- one word, beautiful.


Thanks Auntie Gayle for the beautiful silver Pandora bracelet with the promise of a new charm every year!
What girl could wish for more?

Lastly, a sneaky little Christmas present to myself- they were on sale, how could I resist?

I know, I'm spoilt rotten! I'm going to spend the next few days making the most of my new things, meeting up with friends, watching movies and taking time out, before life kicks in again! New Year is right around the corner, and who knows what that will bring. For me, exams. Sigh. So let's live in the moment, enjoy the present and deal with what life throws at us one day at a time.
"So. Keep your head high. Keep your chin up. And most importantly, keep smiling. Because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about" ~ Marilyn Monroe

Much love
Danie B

No comments:

Post a Comment