Friday 30 December 2011

New Year's Resolutions..maybe!

1. Plan a trip to Paris with friends. A long weekend of sightseeing, french style et beaucoup des patisseries! Bon appetit!

2011 is drawing to a close but 2012 is right around the corner. Every year I seem to make resolutions with good intentions but after January hits, they seem to get chewed up by my everyday routine and forgotten about! So maybe my first resolution should be to keep the rest of them! This year I am spending New Year's Eve in with my family to celebrate the coming year with the people I care about the most. I haven't made a definitive list of resolutions yet, but here are some ideas I had thought about. Hope you have had a great year and with an even better one to come! x

2. Wear more hats. I have my eye on a fur hat from asos that will hopefully be making it's way into my wardrobe very soon!

3. Eat less of these. Well maybe one or two wouldn't hurt...


4. Send a hand written letter. Recieving a letter that someone has taken the time out of their busy lives to write makes whatever they have to say so much more special. Also there is something about getting a postcard that seems so romantic. Imagine writing a postcard whilst sitting at a street side Parisian cafe, wearing dark sunglasses and sipping a cafe au lait. Quelle belle! 

5. Finally, play the piano more often. This one might sound a bit odd but I have been going to piano lessons for years but have never really used the skill to it's full potential. It is often said that music is food for the soul. I can't think of anything more glorious than being able to play a piece of music spontaneously to a crowd of people and in doing so, having the ability to make them either laugh or cry. Now that's true magic.  

"A new year is unfolding like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within"


Much love
Danie B

No comments:

Post a Comment