Sunday 15 July 2012

tea drinking dress up

H&M cardigan, Topshop dress, New Look wedges and a pink balloon.

This little outfit was for one of my best friend's 17th birthday, hosted at my humble abode by moi and the previously mentioned Aimee Cairns. Photos will follow very soon, this is the first time I have had internet all weekend so I have a back-log of posts I can't wait to share with you! We organised a candle lit tea-party, which if you knew Hannah at all you would know it just suits her personality down to a t- (ignore the completely unintentional pun). I seem to be the designated "planner" of the group, which I secretly love, but you should be warned that I can turn into scary army commander mode when things get stressful! Details will follow, stay tuned...







Much love
Danie B

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit!! Love the dress!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. So soft and feminine and elegant! Of course I would love to follow you. I already am following on GFC, and will now be on bloglovin! Stop back to Understated Classics soon!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit :) thx for sharing

    pls check out my blog thanks! Mimika's Little Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! Love the color!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that photo of you with the heart balloon. that is a gorgeous dress. love the sweetheart detail. you are adorable, and great new blog. :) you have a new follower. :) i'd be honored if you maybe have time to visit me sometimes! have a great day!
    kisses,
    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX

    ReplyDelete