Friday 21 December 2012

stocking fillers

Ok, as you scan this list you will probably notice that most won't fit in your average stocking. But here are some ideas of presents you could buy, if like me, you aren't the most organised person out there. A hat is unexpected, but very stylish and practical.
 
 
Or any phone that you have, there are so many covers out there that there is no excuse to have a plain one, you can even design your own! You have been warned.
Again another practical one for all the busy people out there. Made of porcelain with a rubber lid- reusable and looks a lot less conspicuous than an ugly brute of a flask.
 
I think this one is beautiful! You can name a star after someone and in the pack you will recieve a certificate and the coordinates of your star. Definitely a gift for all you romantics.
 
It always baffles me where men put all of their stuff, I have to bring the whole house with me everytime I step out the door. Satchels are very cool, every man should own one.
 
Sooo, if anyone is thinking of buying me a gift... ;)
Merry Christmas!
 
 
 
 
 
Much love
Danie B
 
 


2 comments:

  1. hey girl just came across your blog ! Wld love to c u drop by my blog and follow maybe :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute presents, I got the name a star last year for my birthday!:)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete