Wednesday 10 October 2012

Chelsea style

Series 4 of Made in Chelsea is imminent, only 4 days to go!!! One of the most stylish programmes on TV, inspiration and entertainment all at once! Here is a style file on some of my favourites...
 
Millie Mackintosh. Heir to Quality Street (you wouldn't think it by looking at her!), drama queen, girlfriend to Professor Green, legs up to her eyeballs and owner of the cutest dog I have ever seen, Herby! Her style is full on glamour, but done in a very sophisticated way.
 
Rosie Fortescue- this girl is cool personified. Very much leather, cutting edge pieces and pioneered the Chelsea Boot. Queen bitch and always the one to have the gossip- she is controversial and I love it. I have been told I'm very like her.... ;) haha
 
Oh I love Binky!! She is cheeky, funny and dirtiest mind you will come across! Her style is quite laid back but still sexy, and I love her beauty blog. She never fails to make me giggle!
 
I love Chelsea style, and I'm counting down the days until it is back! I'm also heading to London in a week, but more to come on that!!
 
 
 
 
 
Much love
Danie B

No comments:

Post a Comment