Saturday 15 September 2012

NYFW trend update


I have reached a blogging milestone of 100 posts! Thank you all so much for reading and commenting, without you there would be no point in continuing really! So I thought I would do a post on the trends hot of the catwalk in NYC, getting back to what this blog is about and one of my passions in life, fashion!
I don't know if it has to do with the fact that we cannot not surgically remove ourselves from our iPhones but prints have gone digital! Look at Tibi on the NYC catwalk to see what I mean.
 
After our summer of sport in the Olympics is it any wonder that designers were inspired? Sports luxe is here to stay, with slouchy chic but with an update of pretty colours.
 
Ooh a throwback to the 70's for Michael Kors AND Marc Jacobs, that's something to take note of. Note: add colour blocking and geometric shapes for a little something extra.
 
Now that NYC (my favourite city in the entire planet!) fashion week is over, London is about to begin! And while I dig out my faux fur the fash pack is already planning their Spring wardrobe, typical! Updates of LFW will follow!
And feel free to tweet me @daniebann I would love to hear from my fellow fashionistas!
 
 
 
 
 
Much love
Danie B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment